Tuesday, February 19, 2013

BURUSHASKI Text and Translations from Lorimer - MINASHING


Three volumunous books; VOLUME-I Introduction and grammer VOLUME-2  Folk stories and various festivals, and VOLUME-III VOCABLARIES AND INDEX were first published in 1938. Recently Prince Sahib Khan youngest son of Mir Nazim Khan desired that he is keen to tell folk tales to his grand children, I have started these blogposts in respose. I hope other readers inrerested in knowing the language of our ancestors will equally benefit from this attempt.

Alphabets developed and used by Lorimer in these books:
























More stories on NEXT POST, LORIMER

1 comment:

  1. Hey! This post couldn't be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my good old room
    mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him.

    Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!


    Stop by my webpage - toronto on family law attorney

    ReplyDelete